BĂILE TUȘNAD AND SURROUNDINGS:
ecotourism and wellness
- the only volcanic lake in southeastern Europe: Lake Saint Anne;
- hundreds of mineral water springs for drinking and bathing;
- bear h-ides made by one of the most renowned nature photographer in the world;
- the place where the beaver (Castor fiber) returned;
- traditional Szekler food;
- Szekler gates and fortified churches, symbols of the Szekler culture;
- many active recreational options.
Under the brand DISCOVER ECO-ROMANIA, Băile Tușnad and surroundings is part of the 7 ecotourism destinations that offer numerous products and services that are available for nature lovers, for example outdoor movement, gossips with locals and tasty food.